The Duncan and Todd Group Ltd have new opportunities for Hearing Aid Audiologists in the Glasgow area, both part-time and full-time.
The right candidate must be HCPC registered and enthusiastic to work in a fast-paced environment.
Core duties include;
- Carrying out examinations of patient's ears to determine the health of the outer and inner ear
- Carrying out hearing assessments to determine the possible need for hearing correction
- Providing the best advice on which hearing systems may be most suitable for patient's hearing loss and lifestyle requirements
- Programming these hearing aids and completing a rehabilitation process with the patient through a series of follow up appointments
- Managing hearing clinics, diary management and liaising with suppliers regarding products and technology requirements and stock
See all vacancies