Our Optical Dispensers are the first point of contact for the patients and customers in our busy practices. We are open to both full and part time applications (minimum of 4 days per week). The practice is open Monday - Saturday and the role comes with a wide range of responsibilities including the following:
- Stock Control/replacement
- Contact Lens Teaching
- Frame adjustments
- Performing clinical screening test
- Minor admin work
- Excellent customer service
- Good optical knowledge and experience
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
We offer a fast paced and dynamic working environment and we are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge, is a self starter and has exceptional interpersonal skills. Previous experience of working in an opticians practice is not essential as full training will be provided.
As a company, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced sick pay
- 2 free pairs of spectacles per year & generous discount for your family & friends
- Access to high street discounts and other benefits through the Company employee benefits portal
- The opportunity to work for a company that cares.
Having previous experience within the same or similar role is not essential, we are open to considering both trained and untrained applicants.
See all vacancies