We are currently recruiting for an Optical Assistant to join our busy Helensburgh Practice on a full time basis over 5 days, Monday - Saturday.
Our Optical Assistants are the first point of contact for the patients and customers in our busy Practice. This varied role comes with a wide range of responsibilities including the following:
- Stock Control/replacement
- Contact Lens Teaching
- Frame adjustments
- Performing clinical screening test
- Minor admin work
- Excellent customer service
- Good optical knowledge and experience
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
We offer a fast paced and dynamic working environment and we are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge, is capable of hitting the ground running from day one, is a self starter and has exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
As a company, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced sick pay
- Generous staff discount for yourself, family and friends
- The opportunity to work for a company that cares.
Having previous experience within the same or similar role is preferred however not essential, as training will be provided.
See all vacancies