Duncan & Todd Group is one of the leading optical and hearing care providers based in Scotland. In operation for over 40 years, our brands include: Duncan and Todd, 2020, Douglas Dickie, JM Macdonald, James Hughes, Browns, IC Andrew, and Smart Employee Eyecare.
We are currently recruiting for an Optical Dispenser to join our Duncan & Todd Opticians & Hearing Care practice in Dyce, Aberdeen. Our Optical Dispensers are the first point of contact for the patients and customers in our busy practice. This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week over 5 days from Monday - Sunday. The role comes with a wide range of responsibilities including the following:
- Stock Control/replacement
- Contact Lens Teaching
- Frame adjustments
- Performing clinical screening test
- Minor admin work
- Excellent customer service
- Good optical knowledge and experience
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
We offer a fast paced and dynamic working environment and we are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge, is a self starter and has exceptional interpersonal skills. Previous experience of working in an opticians practice is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance based practice bonus
- 2 x 100% off discount vouchers for spectacles, sunglasses or annual supply of contact lenses per calendar year + generous discounts for family and friends
- 29days annual leave inclusive of public holidays
- Access to high street discounts and other benefits through the Company employee benefits portal
- The chance to work for a prestigious company, proud of its heritage
- Career advancement opportunities
- Being part of a company that cares
See all vacancies