If you are looking for an opportunity to progress your Optometry career and have real ownership over how you practice Optometry, then this could be a great opportunity for you. You will be highly organised with an aptitude for balancing both the clinical and commercial aspects of the Optometrist's role in practice and also be keen to work with the Practice Managers and Practice Team to grow and build on the practice's existing success.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance based practice bonus
- 2 free pairs of spectacles per year + family and friends discounts
- Enhanced sick pay
- GOC registration and FODO cover paid
- The chance to work for a prestigious company, proud of its heritage
- Career advancement opportunities
- Being part of a company that cares
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is passionate about Optometry, really cares for their patients and wishes to endeavour to provide the highest level of primary care.
To apply for this role with your CV and covering letter, please click the link opposite.
See all vacancies