We are currently looking for fully qualified Optometrists to join us to work flexible hours in many of our Duncan and Todd and 20:20 practices across Scotland.
If you are looking for an Optometrist role to fit around your other work or home commitments, then this could be a great opportunity for you. We have a number of flexible options to work 4 to 15 hours per week and can accommodate evening and/or weekend work to suit your availability.
You will be highly organised with an aptitude for balancing both the clinical and commercial aspects of the Optometrist's role in practice and also be keen to work with the Practice Managers and Practice Team to grow and build on the practice's existing success.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance based practice bonus
- 2 free pairs of spectacles per year
- Enhanced sick pay
- GOC registration and FODO cover paid
- The chance to work for a prestigious company, proud of its heritage
- Career advancement opportunities
- Being part of a company that cares and has a strong commitment to work/life balance
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is passionate about Optometry, really cares for their patients and wishes to endeavour to provide the highest level of primary care.
Job Types: Part-time, Flexible Hours
See all vacancies