We are currently looking for a fully qualified Optometrist to join us to work in our Peebles Practice. If you are looking for an opportunity to progress your Optometric career and have real ownership over how you practice Optometry, then this could be a great opportunity for you. You will be highly organised with an aptitude for balancing both the clinical and commercial aspects of the Optometrist's role in practice and also be keen to grow and build on the practice's existing success.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance based practice bonus
- 34 days holiday per year (Full time)
- Enhanced sick pay
- GOC registration and FODO cover paid
- The chance to work for a prestigious company, proud of its heritage
- Career advancement opportunities
- Being part of a company that cares
-2 free pairs of specs a year
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is passionate about Optometry, really cares for their patients and wishes to endeavor to provide the highest level of primary care.
See all vacancies