Available in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours, our hearing aids incorporate a range of different technologies to help you communicate naturally.
Hearing aids have evolved into communication systems. Available in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours, they also incorporate a range of different technologies. These developments encourage people with hearing loss to find solutions. After all, relationships revolve around communication.
Our experienced audiologists are here for your complete hearing care journey and will work with you to find the most effective solution for your lifestyle.
Types of Devices
Titanium Hearing Aid
The smallest, most robust in the canal hearing aid.
Rechargeable Hearing Aids
Convenient and simple to use with no batteries to change.
Wireless stream to your devices.
- Best options for understanding in noise for most patients
- Most advanced, latest options, excellent wireless connections to TVs, smartphones, etc
Prices start from £3495 (for a pair)
- More options for understanding in more environments
- Advanced programme and wireless options
Prices start from £2595 (for a pair)
- Better real-world understanding for more patients
- Limited wireless options
Prices start from £2195 (for a pair)
- Improved one on one speaking in quiet
Prices start from £745 (for a pair)