Dispenser- Queen Street
2020 Opticians · Queen Street, Edinburgh
About the Company
Duncan & Todd Group is one of the leading optical and hearing care providers based in Scotland. In operation for over 40 years, our brands include: Duncan and Todd, 2020, Douglas Dickie, JM Macdonald, James Hughes, Browns, IC Andrew, Smart Employee Eyecare, and Caledonian Optical.
About the role
We are currently recruiting for an Optical Dispenser to join our flagship 2020 Opticians & Hearing Care practice in Queen Street, Edinburgh on a full time basis working 39.5 hours per week over 5 days from Monday - Sunday.
Our Optical Dispensers provide professional advice to assist patients with making appropriate choices about glasses and/or contact lenses to suit their individual requirements.
This in an exciting opportunity to work in a high end opticians practice in a role that comes with a wide range of responsibilities including the following:
- Dispensing glasses / contact lenses
- Stock Control/replacement
- Contact lens teaching
- Frame adjustments
- Performing clinical screening tests
- Minor admin work
- Excellent customer service
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
We offer a fast paced and dynamic working environment and we are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge, is a self starter and has exceptional interpersonal skills.
Having previous experience within the same or similar role is not essential, we are open to considering both trained and untrained applicants as full training will be provided.
As a company, D&T Group offer:
- Competitive salary
- 2 x 100% off vouchers per year for staff to be used either on glasses, sunglasses or an annual supply of contact lenses + 6 x 50% off vouchers for family & friends
- 29 days annual leave FTE
- Company pension
- Access to high street discounts and other benefits through our D&T Rewards employee benefits portal
If you have any queries about the vacancy please contact our friendly HR team at email@example.com
To apply, please click below: