Duncan and Todd · Aberdeen, Scotland
Join the Duncan and Todd Group, Scotland’s largest independent opticians and hearing care provider. You will join a great team of motivated, personable people with a variety of experience. The company continues to expand and with 42 branches across Scotland we are looking for a marketing coordinator to help us grow. If you're hard-working, creative and dedicated, The Duncan and Todd group is the company for you.
Main Purpose of Role
To support the delivery of the Global Marketing Plan for Duncan & Todd Group – incorporating Retail (multi-brands), Manufacturing and Corporate Divisions – to achieve each Division’s marketing objectives (Growth, Retention and Brand Awareness).
Responsibilities for Marketing Executive
- Support the marketing department's overall strategy with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing initiatives such as email campaigns, social media management, content marketing and SEO.
- Coordinate content email marketing campaigns, including design, copy, scheduling, testing, and database management.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent tone of voice.
- Develop and manage content and social media marketing programs, including blogs, creating assets, scheduling, and tracking.
- Assist with the evaluation, monitoring of campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analysing key metrics and inputting into reports.
- Manage relationships with wider team in particular the branch teams to manage the delivery of promotional material ensuring they meet the requirements of each branch and delivered in a timely manner. Be the point of contact for campaign queries or requests from the branch teams.
- Conduct market research and identify trends, keep up-to-date of developments in the industry and of innovative marketing solutions appropriate for the customer base.
- Manage relationships with third party creative agencies and print suppliers.
- Implementation, managing and evaluation of customer retention/customer relationship management through the patient recall database.
- Act as an ambassador for the Company at all times, leading by example to promote exceptional customer service at all times.
- Any other duties as required to assist in the generation of new sales and retention of existing business.
- Mange the websites experience ensuring content is kept up-to-date and relevant inline with search engine keywords and goals are being met.
Qualifications for Marketing Executive
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field essential.
- 2 years of experience in marketing desired.
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Experience of various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including CRM (Hubspot) social platforms and scheduling tools, Google analytics, Google ad manager, Craft 3 CMS, Adobe illustrator, database management, Canva and email marketing.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently manage projects forward, take ownership, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyse metrics and create reports.
- Must have a high level of creativity and experience of working with digital design programmes.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time, Perm
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 37.5 Hours
Hybrid Working Available
Salary: £27,000- £30,000 (depending on experience).
To apply, please click below: