Optometrist - Inverness
J M MacDonald · Inverness
Duncan & Todd Group is one of the leading optical and hearing care providers based in Scotland. In operation for over 40 years, our brands include: Duncan and Todd, 2020, Douglas Dickie, JM Macdonald, James Hughes, Browns, IC Andrew, Caledonian Optical and Smart Employee Eyecare.
We are currently recruiting for an Optometrist to join our JM MacDonald Opticians & Hearing Care practice in Inverness. We are open to both full time and part time applications.
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress your Optometry career and have real ownership over how you practice Optometry, then this could be a great opportunity for you. You will be highly organised with an aptitude for balancing both the clinical and commercial aspects of the Optometrist's role in practice and also be keen to work with the Practice Managers and Practice Team to grow and build on the practice's existing success.
As a Company, the D&T Group offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 30-40 minute testing times
- Performance based practice bonus
- Up to date designer frames
- High quality Scottish made lenses in our Caledonian Optical Laboratory
- Flexible working hours with minimal late nights and weekends
- 2 x 100% off discount vouchers for spectacles, sunglasses or annual supply of contact lenses per calendar year + generous discounts for family and friends
- GOC registration and FODO cover paid
- 34 days annual leave inclusive of public holidays
- Access to high street discounts and other benefits through the Company employee benefits portal
- Career advancement opportunities
- Being part of a company that cares
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is passionate about Optometry, really cares for their patients and wishes to endeavour to provide the highest level of primary care.
If you have any queries about our vacancies please reach out to a member of the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please click below: