Optometrist - Belmont Street, Aberdeen
Duncan and Todd · Belmont Street, Aberdeen
Duncan & Todd Group is one of the leading optical and hearing care providers based in Scotland. In operation for over 40 years, our brands include: Duncan and Todd, 2020, Douglas Dickie, JM Macdonald, James Hughes, Browns, IC Andrew, and Smart Employee Eyecare.
We are currently recruiting for an Optometrist to work at our Duncan & Todd Opticians and Hearing Care practice in Belmont Street, Aberdeen. The position is full time, 37.5 hours per week to be worked over 5 days from Monday to Saturday.
The Belmont Street practice is located in Aberdeen city centre, benefiting from a free staff and customer car park as well as nearby bus and train links.
The practice has 4 test rooms, an audiology suite, OCT, Optomap, myopia management testing equipment and Phoropters.
The team describe themselves as being the best team! Finally, the practice is spacious spanning multiple floors, stocks high end frames along with D&T's core range and a large choice of contact lenses
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress your Optometry career and have real ownership over how you practice Optometry, then this could be a great opportunity for you. You will be highly organised with an aptitude for balancing both the clinical and commercial aspects of the Optometrist's role in practice and also be keen to work with the Practice Managers and Practice Team to grow and build on the practice's existing success.
As a Company, the D&T Group offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 30-40 minute testing times
- Performance based practice bonus
- Up to date designer frames
- High quality Scottish made lenses in our Caledonian Optical Laboratory
- Flexible working hours with minimal late nights and weekends
- 2 x 100% off discount vouchers for spectacles, sunglasses or annual supply of contact lenses per calendar year + generous discounts for family and friends
- GOC registration and FODO cover paid
- 34 days annual leave inclusive of public holidays
- Access to high street discounts and other benefits through the Company employee benefits portal
- Career advancement opportunities
- Being part of a company that cares
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is passionate about Optometry, really cares for their patients and wishes to endeavour to provide the highest level of primary care.
If you have any queries about our vacancies please reach out to a member of the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please click below: