Duncan and Todd · Elgin
Duncan & Todd Group is one of the leading optical and hearing care providers based in Scotland. In operation for over 40 years, our brands include: Duncan and Todd, 2020, Douglas Dickie, JM Macdonald, James Hughes, Browns, IC Andrew, and Smart Employee Eyecare.
We are currently looking for an optometrist to join us in our Elgin practice on a full time basis working 37.5hours per week, 5 days from 7 days.
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress your Optometry career and have real ownership over how you practice Optometry, then this could be a great opportunity for you. You will be highly organised with an aptitude for balancing both the clinical and commercial aspects of the Optometrist's role in practice and also be keen to work with the Practice Managers and Practice Team to grow and build on the practice's existing success.
As a Company, the D&T Group offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience with a potential relocation package
- 30-40 minute testing times
- Performance based practice bonus
- Up to date designer frames
- High quality Scottish made lenses in our Caledonian Optical Laboratory
- 2 x 100% off discount vouchers for spectacles, sunglasses or annual supply of contact lenses per calendar year + generous discounts for family and friends
- GOC registration and FODO cover paid
- 34 days annual leave inclusive of public holidays
- Access to high street discounts and other benefits through the Company employee benefits portal
- Career advancement opportunities
- Being part of a company that cares
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is passionate about Optometry, really cares for their patients and wishes to endeavour to provide the highest level of primary care.
If you have any queries about our vacancies please reach out to a member of the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please email a copy of your CV and cover letter detailing the position you are applying for and the location.